Monday, May 27, 2013

At the Fair....

216
Oh mama, I kind of know how you feel, I can't imagine all those babies at once?? Look at her cute face!

217
There just really isn't anything sweeter than a baby pig. (this one is 2 weeks old)

223
Any day where I get nibbled by a baby goat, is a good day.

224
 Alpacas are one of Nalahs' favorite animals, you should see her at the Flock and Fiber Festival!

230
Where is Solomon?

There he is!
232

235

237

The best part of the fair was that Solomon, my little engineer, the little guy in my house who has been taking apart flashlights and pens and vacuum cleaner for years just to see how they work got to control a robot.
238

240
He also got to make the robot shoot out frisbees.

I think he was pretty happy about that. His pin says" I drove a robot."
241

Not to bad for a mostly rainy day!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those little piggies... too cute!!!!

I love your day at the fair. looks like a lovely time.
xoxo