Monday, January 7, 2013

10 months!

1098

1176

1151

Well I am a day late but since I missed posting anything on her 9th month I am doing pretty well.
Nalah is a funny babe with a great sense of humor. She is always joking around with us and making funny laughs. She is a great eater and had her first taste of Pirate Booty(that she snagged from Sollie) and loved it. She eats her veggies better than any of us which makes me happy especially since my 5 year old wont eat ANY vegetable willingly. She is crawling like mad and standing up on her own and scooting along furniture all over the house. I can't take my eye off her for a minute since she seems to constantly put tiny toys in her mouth and her brother is a very busy and messy guy who leaves his stuff out all the time. She can say teeth and kitty and repeats words back to us all the time.She still loves taking baths and I am hoping to take swimming lessons with her soon. She  says "Aye" to everyone and everything, I'm not sure where she picked up the east coast accent. She had her first tiny braid in her hair, it cracked me up! Our girls both had raging baby mullets.
She had a fun first Christmas and really enjoyed Sollie's Birthday party. She really loves being around people. Riding in the cart at the grocery store is at the top of her list. She is such a flirt.
 Even though I have done this before I can not believe how fast this first year is going! So bittersweet for me, but ever since she was born she wasn't happy being a little baby, now that she is getting around with her older siblings she is a much happier little lady. She's got big plans this babe of mine, I can't wait to watch them unfold.

No comments: