Sunday, February 26, 2012

41 weeks pregnant and snow...

Well, I am doing all the things I had promised not to do at the end of my pregnancy such as trying to hike the baby out every day, eating tons of pineapple ( which is just wonderful when you have awful heartburn,btw) and making a last minute belly cast when I have yet to paint Solomon's from 4 years ago, and I have nowhere to put it.
Sitting around at home waiting is driving me nuts so my family has been dragged out of the house with me in the mornings since I really shouldn't go anywhere alone at this point and our car is not doing well either. My luck would be to get stuck somewhere alone and go into labor...yikes.
Today we ended up at a park near our house during a random snow shower. The kids had a lot of fun. It was short lived and hardly snow at all,but it sure was beautiful, the big flakes falling slowly through the giant trees.

007

009

010

012
41 weeks pregnant today and hanging in there!

6 comments:

house full of jays said...

I have been thinking of you so often, Heidi! I'm excited to "meet" your little one. :) Five overdue babies has taught me, though, that these new ones comes when they are good and ready. So while you wait I wish you great peace and good rest. Love and wishes to you for a beautiful birth! :)

embracingitall said...

Gorgeous pictures. You look divine. Jacinta

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Loveliness.
All.
I remember the waiting, though... not easy, but so worthwhile, yes?

Mama Gone Green said...

We are all eagerly awaiting! You look gorgeous!

MamaWestWind said...

You look so beautiful! Yay, very soon!

Lauren said...

awww... I'll be thinking of you. You look great. Congratulations mama.