Saturday, March 21, 2015

Nalah's Third Birthday Party






I forgot to take pictures before the party started when things were all tidy and fresh so these pictures are the "after" photos he he. We made a pair of  balloon clown fish that disappeared off the mantle into the house somewhere.  I found the fish cupcake idea on Pinterest many months before which gave me the under the sea theme, aren't they cute? The kids loved them.There were yellow ones as well but those were all gobbled up. The weather was wonderful that day and it was hard keeping all of the kids inside the house they all had fun running around outside pushing each other around in Nalah's little car up and down the sidewalk. It was a pretty loud happy little kid party, Nalah had a wonderful time and the next day she said to me, "Anks for my birfday mom." Awe, Anytime baby girl! 

1 comment:

April said...

Hard to believe it's been 3 years already right?! So cute!