Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I am addicted to rock...

No, not to worry, not that kind of rock ,the healthy,free,natural kind of rock.....mostly agates,jasper,and petrified wood.
We have been blessed with so much sunshine and mild temperatures the last few weeks that I have been out hitting all my favorite spots around Portland. Two three day weekends in a row made for lots of river time and I found a new spot that was flat and kid friendly and had more rocks than I had ever seen in one area!
Maybe if your nice, I will tell you where it is ;)





 Nalah found this one.





A pretty jasper shaped like Africa.

1 comment:

Mama Gone Green said...

They are all so beautiful! I am nice! Please tel me!! I am hoping to get out Sunday morning for a bit.
Also- before I forget, there is a free agate show at OMSI Feb 14-16. We should go!