Monday, September 30, 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year.....

This weekend was the annual Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival in Canby Oregon. I very much look forward to it every year and was willing to brave the typhoon rains along with some friends to go out there this year.
I had to bring my little animal lover Nalah and she was just as thrilled as I was in the animal barn. It is just too much fun to see all the different fiber animals. The rabbits and alpacas and sheep and goats, they are all so lovely.
So wish I was able to bring them home ;)

The Flock....

035

041

030

022

050


         And the fiber.....

061

012

014

011

065

064
Isn't this sculpture amazing?! It has really inspired me to do more needle felting, just wish I had more time. This sculpture was made by Whimsical Ewe and you can visit her blog HERE.


No comments: