Monday, April 8, 2013

Needle felting...

I have been wanting to try my hand at needle felting for several years. I put it off to focus more on knitting and sewing clothing and costumes for my Etsy store. My husband  would always kind of  roll his eyes and say that I didn't need another crafty hobby when I would mention it. After all, the crafty possibilities are endless, did I mention I would love to try spinning my own yarn, and learning the art of stained glass, how about woodworking, and basket weaving, and quilting? Yes, I want to try them all.I will be a very busy old woman some day, hopefully.
So here is my bluebird, my first attempt at needle felting. I gave it to Sophie as part of her Birthday gifts but I think Nalah needs one too as she has grown very fond of it, and loves all creatures dearly.

 705

702

703

692

2 comments:

Mama Gone Green said...

It's amazing!! You are a natural!!

April said...

Awesome job! Where do you get your wool?