Sunday, May 31, 2015

Getting hot and sweaty at Catherine Creek







Saturday we spent doing chores and packing and purging the house so we were all ready to spend Sunday out in nature,despite the hot temperatures. We chose the Catherine Creek area on the Columbia River near Lyle, Washington. It was very hot (91 degrees), but beautiful. There were wildflowers everywhere and it smelled so good like cedar and sweet grasses. It was a short scenic hike, good for little ones. Much safer than our family hike to Lava Canyon a few weeks back.
We rewarded our little sweaty kiddos with a trip to the awesome childrens park and ice cream in a treehouse at Mike's Ice Cream in Hood River. 

1 comment:

Lewis Clark said...

Nice idea and tricks. I was looking for a good dental service for my mother, this blog definitely helped me. I will soon start my searching on the basis of this blog.