Thursday, January 1, 2015

Seven Times Around the Sun


Can you tell he decorated his own cake?




 Happy Birthday to my sweet Solomon. The arrival of your birth was the reason I started this blog over seven years ago. To share the news of your arrival with friends and family that live far away.Time goes by way to quickly for this Mama of yours. 
Even though you are a big kid now, and in 1st grade,you still let me call you my boyfriend,and still write me love notes. Your are smart and creative and would still rather build a cardboard robot than play a video game on the computer. You are a great reader and are reading way above the expected grade level in school. You changed your favorite color from yellow to blue. You actually enjoyed going to the dentist and declare that your future career of choice.
You are a blessing to my life and I am grateful to be your Mama every single day. I am so glad I started this blog because I can go back and watch you grow through the years any time I want.What a special guy you are! I love you so and can't wait to see what the future holds for you.

1 comment:

Mama Gone Green said...

happy birthday Solomon!!