Thursday, March 6, 2014

Can it be true, your already two!?

Happy Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweet baby girl.  Two trips around the sun already? I can't believe it!  If you ask her how old she is today she will tell you "three" or "pink", but I remember that day well. It was beautiful and terrifying all in one.
Sweet Nalah, I love you more and more every day, and am so very thankful for the gift that is you!
We spent a rainy morning at the zoo, just Nalah and I while the big kids were in school. Tonight we are having a quiet family celebration and on Saturday we are having friends over to celebrate our sweet girl. We are having a unicorn theme and I still have quite a bit of crafting to do!! Bring on the unicorns!

1 comment:

Mama Gone Green said...

Happy Birthday Nalah! We were see you tomorrow, and I will make sure miss P wears her unicorn pants!