Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Half Birthday Celebration

Hurray for the sweetest boy I know! 18 months already?!
Solomon is a very busy little guy. He loves cuddling up to read books although he lacks the patience to finish one. He is saying several new words a week. Tonight before bed he touched my head and said "head" and then he poked my eye and said"eye" and then "Euce"(gross).He is deadly afraid of bugs, mostly house flys.
We celebrated the day with a trip to the zoo with Sophie , and then we walked down to the toy store in the evening to let Solomon chose a new toy. He happily found the stroller at the end of the store and couldn't give it up. He tried it out with his monkey when we got home. I am sure it will get a lot of use over the next few years. Good choice Sollie.
Thank you for coming into my life. Here's to you babe.

I mean, come on.....
Goat buddy.

Trying out the goods.

No comments: