Friday, January 10, 2014

This Moment: Our first Blazers game....



Ben received tickets for all of us to go see the Portland Trail Blazers as a gift from work. It isn't something we would normally do as none of us are really huge sports fans. I had a lot of fun, basketball is my favorite sport to watch, especially in person. Our seats were up as high as you could get in the stadium and keeping Nalah contained in her seat was quite the chore,but I enjoyed it and I think it would be fun to do again when the kids are older.
Yay to new experiences and adventures in 2014!

2 comments:

Mama Gone Green said...

I wanna go too! Maybe if Finn and Solomon do their Blazers reading, we can bring them to a game A mama-son double date.

Sofia's Ideas said...

Must have been a day full of great memorable moments!


This moment was fun for them, and full of gratitude for me... http://sofiasideas.com/2014/01/10/this-moment-93/