Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sewing, sewing,sewing.....

I have been seeing a lot of this lately........

winter2010-11 142

And this.......

winter2010-11 139

I have been working on stocking up my Etsy shop lately. These pants are a few of new favorites.......

etsy stuff 100


etsy stuff 105

I have also been knitting like mad til the wee hours of the morning too, but they are gifts that need to be given before I can share them here. I also am forcing myself to finish my tea leaves sweater that has been in the works since July, mismatched yarn and all.
I have seen so many cute sweaters that I want to make on Ravelry , but I am forcing myself to finish what I have started. I look forward to sharing some knitting soon.



2 comments:

Mama Gone Green said...

I noticed you have been stocking up your etsy shop! Where did you get tags with your shop name on them? So cute!

Tonya Gunn said...

Your pants look great. And your post before this of your sketches - just wow!
Warm wishes, Tonya