Monday, February 28, 2011

The good, thebad, and the ugly...party......

The Good:


The Bad:

(This is a Prince record a friend brought over, yes that is Prince riding a Pegasus.......naked.)


The Ugly:

Sweaters that is.....
Yup mine was the worst by far......isn't it hilarious?

I think Ben's was a little too small...

ugly sweater 016

ugly sweater 013

I normally don't have Birthday parties, I think the last one I had was when I was 19, but since the was the big 30 I though I would have a little get together.
Good drinks, bad records and ugly sweaters was the theme.
I found my sweater on the coast during my little birthday trip, in a tiny Elks Lodge thrift shop. I was so excited, I guess I am going to have to have another ugly sweater party so I can wear it again!



2 comments:

MJ said...

What a great idea for a party!! Happy 30th birthday!!

Obaitori said...

Your sweater is definitely the ugliest - possibly ever - Happy 30th. It made me giggle. Glad you all had fun. Katie x