Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happiest of Birthdays.... my sweet boy






I almost can't believe it has been 4 years already. But I can't imagine life without you my sweet boy. You are such a wonderful guy who fills my life with sunshine and joy. You are thoughtful and so clever, you like to sing and wake up singing on a daily basis. You like yellow and bubbles and monkeys and trucks. You tell me you love me and give me kisses randomly all the time.You don't like taking baths and throw a fit when it's bath time only to remember it's " not so bad" once your in it. You also tell us often that "You don't like to do stuff, you don't like to do." I love you so much. I love making your cake and decorating the house late on New Years eve for your party the next day. In my opinion New Years 2008 was the best one ever. I love watching you grow I am so lucky to be your mama! I love how you told everyone you were tuning 12. Happy 4th Birthday Sweet Boy!

4 comments:

Wintry said...

Happy birthday Sollie! And happy birth day to you mama!

Mama Gone Green said...

awwww... happy #4 Sollie!

MamaWestWind said...

Aw, Happy Birthday Sollie! I also have a holiday babe. Love to you all!

Becca

embracingitall said...

Happy (belated) birthday to your sweet boy. I just love seeing baby photos! Jacinta