Monday, July 5, 2010

Down the Hobbit Trails.........

hobbit trails 068


hobbit trails 104


hobbit trails 076


hobbit trails 077


hobbit trails 072


Many years ago, Ben and I traveled to the West Coast on a summer road trip from Wisconsin. A friend of ours told us of this magical spot on the Oregon coast, just a few miles north of Florence called the "Hobbit trails". We were determined to find them on our trip and despite the very vague directions, we found them, no problem.
We also found out (at a campground connected to the park by beautiful hiking trails) that we were going to be PARENTS! So needless to say this is a very special place for our family indeed....
Now we are more than happy to share this place now with both of our children.
I know that I would have been completely enchanted by this place as a child, my own little paradise.
I am happy to share with you a few pictures from a foggy morning on our recent trip to this ever so magical place.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made a few good points there. I did a search on the subject and barely got any specific details on other sites, but then happy to be here, seriously, appreciate that.

- Lucas