Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Yarn Along


I am still working on my scrappy scarf. So far it is the perfect knitting project for the summer. I am able to work on it in small chunks without getting too mixed up. I think it is all I can handle at the moment with all my kids being home for summer and wild and screaming all the time(literally, I kid you not). Not the best for concentration.
And I finally got Flight Behavior by Barbara Kingslover from the library. After waiting months and months with it on reserve, so I have put all other reading aside to finish this book before I have to return it. I am finding my life is very similar to that of the main character so it has been easy to relate.
Joining along with Ginny for the Yarn Along. Stop by and share what you are knitting and reading.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

ah... that is hard, the kids being all over the place... your scarf looks lovely. wishing you a breathe of peace...

Unknown said...

Lovely work! I've been looking for a new book to read... maybe I'll check out this one!

Wishing you a lovely day.
xoxo