Saturday, June 18, 2011

A little bit crazy these days....

Summer2011 228
"Self portrait" by Solomon ( I love finding pictures he has taken:)

Sorry I have been kind of M.I.A. over here. Things have been so busy with the last few days of school and now summer vacation is in full swing. Our main laptop bit the dust yesterday when Sollie threw a wooden block at the screen and it turned into a big black spiderweb....ouch.
So my connection to the internet is very limited.
Sophie is headed off for a vacation to the other side of the country to visit her grandparents in a few days. I have never been away from her for more than a night so we will see how she does and how mama does. I am sure she will have a ton of fun with two sets of grandparents to spoil her rotten. She might not want to come home....

No comments: