Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Knitted Gnome

knitting 077



Just wanted to share my knitted gnome from the Craftalong. The pattern as with all the other projects are from The Children's Year By Cooper, Fynes-Clinon, and Rowling on page 84.
It was made up of several knit squares sewn together to make the gnome. It was fun to see it all come together. There is a little bell a the top of the gnomes hat that I cropped off accidentally in the photo. This will be a cute stocking stuffer for my little guy.....

3 comments:

Mama Gone Green said...

I totally want to make some of these for ornaments to give away! SO cute.

Mama Gone Green said...

ps- the library doesn't have that book so maybe I can peak at your gnome pattern one of these days?

Jeni Blake said...

All of my children have made that very gnome in 2nd grade at our waldorf school, just love it!!