Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dream pets.....


It would have to be a Sheep. I laughed so hard just looking at their funny faces and wild unkempt hair - do's. I mean, how could you be angry or sad if you had a face like that to look at every day.
My favorite part of the zoo is the Sea Lions. They put on a little show swimming back flips in front of the glass over and over again,and they peek in just to make sure someone is watching. I could spend all day watching them.
So I guess my ideal future home will have space for Sea Lions and Sheep. Hey, here in Oregon it is do-able.We once visited the boat docks in Astoria and saw a man who had two huge Sea Lions sleeping on his boat and one on the dock right next to him. He even had names for them....I will have to see if I can find the pictures I took.

No comments: