Friday, April 26, 2013

This Moment: Best Friends

163
I am breaking the no words rule this time, but joining in for This Moment with Soulemama to share a special moment that I want to cherish and remember from my week.

   I can honestly say that right now, they are best friends. It is the sweetest thing in the world to me.
The age gap was 7 years between my first two children and they have had their moments of friendship, but they mostly just irritate each other and argue all the time. The gap between Sollie and Nalah is a little smaller. He adores her and says he wants to marry her and tells her how beautiful and wonderful she is all the time. So stinking sweet. He has so much patience for her, even when she toddles over and sticks her hand in his plate of food, he just giggles "oh ,Nalah". He is a pretty peaceful little man and he has taught me to be more patient with her as well. I only wish he could teach her to sleep like he did, man, he was a fantastic sleeper( he still is) and....well...Nalah never sleeps.......EVER.

4 comments:

Mama Gone Green said...

awesome picture!

April said...

Oh MY I love love love this photo!

I'm sorry Nalah doesn't sleep. Hazel will sleep great one night, then the next be up nursing all night and wake up for the day at 445 am... these girls!

Unknown said...

This is hilarious!

I love it!

Wishing you a lovely weekend!
xoxo

Lord Of Internet said...

Thiss is a great post thanks