Friday, November 27, 2009

A bit of knittin'....



I just HAD TO take a break from sewing dragon tails just long enough to knit a few projects. Sophie got a new pair of mittens from this pattern.
Solomon is sporting a pair of baby fingerless mitts, I have a ton of these made up for the craft show next weekend at Milagros. Sollie loves them and actually keeps them on... although one is missing now...........any way.
And Papa got a new hat from this pattern. . I think he likes it, he didn't take it off for days , he even slept in it. awe. He picked the yarn out too. It wasn't hard to get him to the yarn store once he knew it used to be a recording studio.
I am off to work on a more involved knitting project for the wee-est one. He is my favorite victim to knit for afterall as he is still to little to protest. ha, Ha, HA......(can you hear my evil laugh?)

1 comment:

Tessa said...

SO SWEET. love all those projects...and people!